NON-DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS (your right to return)
Save for certain exceptional cases (including free products or gifts received during a promotion or special advertised on the site or any products that have passed the expiry date), you are entitled to choose to return any purchase concluded on Just For Pets online store within 7 days of the product(s) being delivered. In order to obtain a purchase price refund, the product(s) being returned must be sent back to us in accordance with the return procedure.
- • If upon receiving your purchase you are not satisfied with your choice of product(s) and wish to return it for a refund as aforesaid, please retain the product(s)’ original packaging and do not open the product. The return of this product will be at your cost. You will need to see that it is delivered / couriered to us at Cube House, 32 Old Main Road, Hillcrest, KwaZulu Natal 3610.
- • We will be under no obligation to accept the return of a product where we are notified after 7 days of it being delivered.
- • If the incorrect product is delivered to you by mistake (i.e. it is not the product you purchased), please do not remove the product from its original packaging or use the product at all.
- • Please promptly contact us via email email@example.com notify us thereof, so that we can resolve the mistake by arranging to collect the incorrect product and deliver the correct product to you as quickly as possible. The Return of this product will be for our cost
Defective Products have a general warranty of six months in accordance with the Consumer Protection Act. Defective goods are goods which have a material imperfection in the manufacture which makes the goods unacceptable or less useful (or otherwise expressly indicated on the Just For Pets website at time of purchase) or safe than a person would reasonably expect based on the circumstances and product type.
Please note: the following are examples of things which will NOT be regarded as defects and will NOT entitle you to any repair, replacement or refund under the general warranty below: faults resulting from normal wear and tear; damage arising from incorrect usage of the product.
If, within 6 months after delivery of a product to you:
You find that the product is defective/faulty, unsuitable for the purpose generally intended, or not legal or reasonably durable; and you arrange to return such product to us for inspection in accordance with the Returns procedure [link to Returns Policy], and the product is subsequently found to indeed be defective, you are entitled to either –
- • be fully refunded, or
- • have the product repaired or replaced at our expense(the decision between repairing or replacing being Just For Pets depending on availability and other relevant circumstances, and in this regard you acknowledge that Sale/ On Special products will usually only be able to be repaired).
If the product is found NOT to be defective, you will NOT be entitled to any repair, replacement or refund but will instead be liable for the costs incurred in having such product returned to Just For Pets and then redelivered to you.
Certain products may come with a supplier’s guarantee. If so, this will be stated in the product packaging or information leaflet (where applicable). No shopper may ask to be covered by a wider-ranging guarantee other than the one shown on such product listing.
You may not under any circumstances return the following: Products that you or any other person has altered, repaired, incorporated or added to where such alteration, repair, incorporation or addition has not been authorised by Just For Pets.
We supply certain products that you cannot return to us as they are perishable. Perishable goods include everything under the pets’ food category. We are unable to refund or exchange items due to public and food safety regulations. If, however your perishables have arrived damaged or expired we will replace or refund them when we are at fault.
RETURN PROCEDURE TO BE FOLLOWED:
Should you need to return your product you will need to email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will require the following information to be included on the email:
- • Your full name; and
- • Your order number
- • The reason for the return;
- • If the product is defective or damaged you must include photographs of the defective/damaged product;
- • Indicate whether you wish to have the product replaced or if you require a refund
Pack item(s) into box in its/their original packaging in order to protect the items you are returning.
Where the return is due to an error on your part (e.g. you have placed an incorrect order) you are responsible for the cost of the return please note the return address is
Att: Just For Pets c/o Hillcrest Veterinary Hospital
Cube House, 32 Old Main Road, Hillcrest, KwaZulu Natal, 3610
Where the return is due to an error on our part or a defect, we will arrange a courier to collect the package at the address specified in your order unless you expressly provide us with an alternative address on your email to us. We will inform you of when the courier will collect product from you.
Within 10 business days of the returned item having been cleared by Just For Pets (this includes that the product has been returned in its original undamaged packaging or in the case of damaged or defective goods that the goods were indeed damaged or defective), the money will be refunded to you, unless you have chosen specifically that a replacement is preferred.
PROCESSING OF REFUNDS:
- • All Refunds will be processed only once products purchased have been returned to us and subject to the terms of the Returns Policy.
- • If you bought a sale item and want to return the item, the reduced price will be paid back to you and not the full price.
- • If you have purchased goods from Just For Pets and the product is subsequently on promotion, sale or at a discounted price you will not be allowed to return the product in order to take advantage of the subsequent promotion, sale or discounted price.
- • If you redeemed a voucher against your purchase and wish to return the item(s) from that purchase, the rand value if any cash was paid towards the item(s) being returned will be refunded. The value of the voucher that was redeemed will not be refunded to you. Rather, we can elect to re-issue you with a replacement voucher to the same value, with the same voucher terms and conditions.
Just For Pets reserves the right to refuse, in the interest of fraud prevention, processing any payment for any order, and/or to cancel any purchase partially or completely, with notice given to you. Just For Pets will be responsible for returning funds for the cancelled portion of the order to you only if you have already paid such funds.
We undertake that we have taken all reasonable precautions to secure the processing that is carried out to receive payment for goods sold.
Just For Pets cannot be held responsible for security breaches occurring on the third party payment platforms and the users electronic device (Personal Computer or other electronic device used to browse the Website), which may result due to the lack of adequate virus protection software or spyware that the User may inadvertently have installed on his/her device.
Send a quick email to email@example.com to let us know about your return.
Print your pre-paid shipping label we send you, place it on your box and give it to our courier.
Once received, please allow 24 hours for us to process your shipment and send your refund. It's that simple!
Send us a quick mail here and tell us about your return. (Please ensure your read the EXCLUSIONS section above)